Friday, June 10, 2011

I Can or I Can't.....It's Your Perception!


The person who says "he can" and the person who says, "he can't", are both right. This is the power of the mind. Whatever we perceive in our minds will be in our reality and yet manifest as so. We can be conscious of it or not. The great thing about it is we have the power to focus our thoughts on the desires of the heart. Many times we look at circumstances and name it according to what we see in the beginning, especially if we don't quite understand.

A few weeks ago I had a talk with my sister who started a new job and she complained about how hard it was, what she didn't understand, yada, yada , yada. With anything new, one must grasp the concept of how it works. The truth of the matter is people have lazy minds. I told her to change her perception. Just be grateful for the opportunity and say, "It will come easy, it will be no problem to catch on". Well she took my advice, called me back within a few weeks to tell me that her manager called her in the office to give her the surprising news of a raise in her salary. She is still in her probation period. She couldn't believe it. What happened? She changed her perception, focused the "easy to grasp" concept, caught on quickly and was noticed by her supervisor. If she can do it anyone can...

She changed her "I can't" to "I can"! It works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment